[NEohioPAL] Auditions - Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Jr.

Amanda Zisk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 12 11:17:34 PDT 2015

Fred Hargrove Young Artists

 in collaboration with Buckeye Community Theatre

 announce auditions for

Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Jr.

Written by Alan Menken
Lyrics by Howard Ashman and Tim Rice
Book by Linda Woolverton

Directed by Amanda Clements Zisk
Musical Direction by Michelle Hujar

*Performance Dates: July 30, 31, August 1, 2, 2015*
Middle Stage
Medina High School, Medina Ohio

*Audition Dates: May 20 & 21, 2015*
Middle Stage and Studio Theatre
Medina High School, Medina Ohio
*Time: 5:30 – 9pm* (children will be asked to sign up for a 45 minute time
slot)

*Please Note: This will be a large cast production, but not every
auditionee will be cast. Auditions are open to children aged 6-18.*

*Audition Requirements: *
Music Audition: 18-22 bars of a song in the style of the show. You may sing
a Disney song, however we ask that it is not from Beauty and the Beast, Jr.
We will also have you sing scales to determine your range, and may ask you
to sing a portion from the show.

Acting Audition: Please prepare with a 1 minute monologue, showcasing your
best skills! The Director will ask you to perform your monologue, and ask
you to act in different ways – after all, many of our characters are also
furniture, teacups, and household items. Show us your best characters!

*To schedule an audition:*
Please contact the Director, Amanda Zisk in the following ways:
Phone: 330-321-1679 or E-mail: amandamarie8 at gmail.com

The following are a list of dates and times. Each time slot can accommodate
10 children.

May 20: 5:30 – 6:15pm, 6:20- 7:05pm, 7:10- 7:55pm, 8:00- 8:45pm

May 21: 5:30 – 6:15pm, 6:20- 7:05pm, 7:10- 7:55pm, 8:00- 8:45pm

Additional time slots will be created if needed.