[NEohioPAL] Storyteller, Magician needed - Paid

Noah Budin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 13 12:05:20 PDT 2015

We are in need of a storyteller and/or a magician (in other words, non-musical entertainment) for Sunday, July 5 and Sunday, July 26. Both programs begin at 2:30 PM and should last 45 mins. to an hour.

We are a non-profit assisted living residence, and the audience would mainly be senior adults. We pay $75 per program.

Either Sunday can be a storyteller or a magician. (Bonus points if you are a storyteller AND a magician. But, not more money.)

Please contact me at nbudin at menorahpark.org<mailto:nbudin at menorahpark.org>.

Thanks,

Noah Budin
Assistant Director of Activities
Stone Gardens Assited Living
A Residence of the Menorah Park Center Center for Senior Living
216-593-0484 (Direct Dial)
216-292-0070 ex. 323
http://www.stonegardens.org/
http://stonegardensmenorah.blogspot.com/