[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players - Actor Needed Immediately - 18 or can play 18

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 13 19:30:45 PDT 2015

We need your HELP! Due to an unforeseen family emergency, we are looking to
recast the role of Leslie in the comedy It Runs In The Family by Ray
Cooney. This character is a male 18yrs old (or portray 18) and is a scary,
loud, punkish brute with psychotic outbursts. This role needs filled ASAP!
Please contact director Mason Adams masonadMs at msn.com for more information.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"