[NEohioPAL] AIRING ON WVIZ/PBS APPLAUSE

Knowles, Dennis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 14 07:48:08 PDT 2015

Applause airs Thursday @ 7:30pm, Friday 10pm & Saturday 4pm
This week: Rooms To Let, Upcycle Parts Shop, Morgan Conservatory & African-Art

On this episode of Applause….meet an artist who makes impressive art and creates the material from which it’s made.  Plus, two photographers share their story of capturing the beauty and traditions of African Culture.  We also stop by a place full of great stuff used for making “great” art!”  And an abandoned home receives the ultimate makeover into an art gallery…all this and more on the next round of Applause...

  Dennis Knowles | Producer
   D: (216) 916-6252  | F: (216) 916-6253

[ideastream]<http://www.ideastream.org>

   Idea Center | 1375 Euclid | Cleveland OH 44115

   The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities

   What are the community’s top assets and challenges? Yours? Tell us at  ideastream.org/lp<http://www.ideastream.org/lp>

   Follow us on Facebook and Twitter<http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>