[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse Call for Actors! 8x10 TheatreFest

Eileen Moushey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 15 09:27:27 PDT 2015

Today is the deadline for submissions to the Weathervane Playhouse 10 minute
play Contest and Festival.    This is Weathervane's Fifth Annual TheatreFest
- a celebration of the 10 minute play.  This year we received just shy of
200 submissions - the most ever!

Next, at the end of May, a panel of Second Round Judges will meet, have
readings and choose the 8 Finalist plays that will be presented on
TheatreFest Weekend -  July 10, 11, and 12.

Because we haven't actually chosen the Finalists, we can't provide a list of
potential roles.  But if you are an actor and want to get involved in a
project that requires little in the way of time commitment but offers a
tremendously enjoyable creative experience, contact me.    When the shows
are chosen and we know what roles may be available, directors will be
contacting those who could possibly fill those roles.    There will be about
6 rehearsals (not including dress rehearsals) from the beginning of June
thru till  TheatreFest in mid-July.    This allows directors to work around
conflicts/vacations.

If you would like to be involved as an actor, send me an email at
10minuteplay at neo.rr.com <mailto:10minuteplay at neo.rr.com> .    Include:

-  a BRIEF description and/or a list of theatre credits.    A resume is fine
if you've got it, but don't worry about it if you don't.

-  your birthdate and contact information - particularly email and phone(s).

-  please attach a photo.   Don't worry about it being a headshot or
anything like that - a candid snapshot is fine, too.

Please note that all acting roles are unpaid.

Questions? Feel free to contact me.

Eileen Moushey, Coordinator

Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 TheatreFest