[NEohioPAL] Don't Miss Man of La Mancha

Marc C. Howard via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 15 12:17:11 PDT 2015

It’s Your Last Chance!

Aurora
Community Theatre's production of

Man
of La Mancha closes Saturday May 16th

Don’t miss out!  A few tickets are still available…. Go to

http://auroracommunitytheatre.com/

Look what people are saying…………….  Excerpts from patrons who answered questions
about the production on SurveyMonkey
es New Roman">

It’s Your Last Chance!

Aurora
Community Theatre's production of

Man
of La Mancha closes Saturday May 16th

Don’t miss out!  A few tickets are still available…. Go to

http://auroracommunitytheatre.com/

Look what people are saying…………….  Excerpts from patrons who answered questions
about the production on SurveyMonkey
·       Beautiful set, fantastic acting!

·
Great show, talented performers, beautiful
scenery. All seats were great and appreciated special accommodations made for
my elderly mom.

·
Wonderful music! A truly superb performance by
the cast. Thank you ACT for bringing culture and art to our community. Well
done.

·
Bravo! Great ensemble show! I
could see it again and again!

es New Roman">

It’s Your Last Chance!

Aurora
Community Theatre's production of

Man
of La Mancha closes Saturday May 16th

Don’t miss out!  A few tickets are still available…. Go to

http://auroracommunitytheatre.com/

Look what people are saying…………….  Excerpts from patrons who answered questions
about the production on SurveyMonkey
·       This was the best show of the
year!

 es New Roman">

It’s Your Last Chance!

Aurora
Community Theatre's production of

Man
of La Mancha closes Saturday May 16th

Don’t miss out!  A few tickets are still available…. Go to

http://auroracommunitytheatre.com/

Look what people are saying…………….  Excerpts from patrons who answered questions
about the production on SurveyMonkey
·       I am not a big fan of this particular play. However,
ACT's production was excellent. The set was wonderful and the acting was
terrific.