[NEohioPAL] Stand up Comics

Donald Disantis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 20 06:32:42 PDT 2015

For all "Comics", or all "Comic Wannabee's" who want to hone their skills in front of a live audience, there is a potential venue available. Zappittelli's Restaurant, located in the former Stonewater Grill at Stonewater Country Club in Highland Heights, has asked me to find comics interested in an "open mic" night at the restaurant. The time frame would be for a couple of hours, probably during the week, where you would have a 15 minute, give or take, set to perform your act. We are looking for about 5 to 7 comics to fill the space. Time permitting, you may be asked to go twice. This is a great opportunity to be seen and to practice your skills.
Interested comics should contact me at: dondisantis at sbcglobal.net for further details.