[NEohioPAL] SALE - JBL PRO MONITOR SPEAKERS

Roy Stuewe via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 20 12:19:28 PDT 2015

I have for sale a pair of JBL model 4311B professional studio monitor speakers.  These are NOT home hi-fi speakers, but are vintage professional studio monitors.(Although they can be used in a home hi-fi application.)
These are for use in a recording studio control room, or for audio monitoring in a video production suite.They would also be ideal as the main speakers in a small theater.
The cabinets show their age, and have some very heavy duty mounting hardware attached.They also have a few tiny screw holes where some additional mounting brackets were removed.One grill has a stain.
I am asking $350.00 for the pair.Payment is cash, or a check from a legitimate non profit organization.
Please e-mail if you are interested, and I will e-mail you pictures and additional info about these professional studio speakers.
Thank you.Roy StueweWestlake Ohio