[NEohioPAL] Recording Studio summer camp for singers and musicians in Brecksville

Bernie Van Tilburg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 21 04:59:44 PDT 2015

Can your student entering 8th, 9th, or 10th grade in the fall sing or play
an instrument?  If so, he or she can spend a week in our studio recording
and mixing their own song or a cover song.   If he or she only sings, we
will download a karaoke version of the song and record and mix just the
vocals.  We have professional microphones and industry standard Pro Tools
software.

Please read: Camper MUST be entering 8th, 9th, or 10th grade in the fall
of 2015.

Tuition: $205.00

6/15/2015-6/18/2015 Mon-Thu	8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Brecksville, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center

Go to http://goo.gl/dffNRB for more info and to register online.

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor
Adobe Certified Associate