[NEohioPAL] Collinwood Club Guitars Perform East & West This Weekend

Noel Schwenk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 21 09:01:35 PDT 2015

Hello!
My guitar group performs on the East Side Friday (Cleveland Heights) and "West" Side on Saturday evening (Brecksville). Both are excellent venues, and I encourage you to check out the videos even if you're busy this holiday weekend; good future reference for what each place offers.

Kick off your holiday weekend this FRIDAY by treating yourself to an evening of guitar music, and great food at ROCKEFELLERS restaurant in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS. Come for just wine or coffee & dessert; or enjoy a fabulous full-course meal in gorgeous surroundings and with excellent acoustics! At the corner of Mayfield & Lee  in Starbucks Plaza (3099 Mayfield); performance from 7:30 - 9:30. Check out the promo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5v4xWVw0s

Check out my promo video for this SATURDAY'S gig at 750ML WINE BAR in BRECKSVILLE (8903 Brecksville Road); located just East of Rt.77 (1.3 miles) on Brecksville Road, featuring great wines, beers and under $12 menu with not only luxurious salads & flatbreads plus pub favorites as well! Live Guitar music from a trio backed by percussionist Chad Komocki. 6 - 8:30 pm.
Watch it even if you're busy this weekend, for future plans!
http://youtu.be/zi8PZ5NUgSk

Best Regards,
Noel Schwenk
Collinwood Club Guitars