[NEohioPAL] STUDY VOICE WITH SHARON SHAFFER

Sharon Shaffer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 21 15:11:32 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Are you getting readyfor audition season? Thinking of taking voice lessons?

STUDY VOICE WITH

SHARON SHAFFER

  I specialize in:

Voice and breathtechnique, audition prep, repertoire choice, music reading, teenvoices, and the aging voice (It's never too late!!).

My students: sing onBroadway in LA, Major in voice and musical theater at major colleges andconservatories, and perform locally with the Cleveland Orchestra Chorus,Cleveland Opera, Opera Circle, the Beck Center, CPT, Dobama, Pickwick andFrolic and more...

 Me: I have over 30 years ofteaching and professional singing experience in opera and musical theater throughoutthe United States and Europe, and degrees in voice and vocal pedagogy.

 YOU can improve yourvoice and musicianship

 I look forward tohearing from you.

 Sharon

216-225-3439