[NEohioPAL] 15 Sec Web Commercial Needs Actors! Paid Role!

Ryan Forte via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 23 10:56:53 PDT 2015

Hello Actors, Actresses & Models

We are looking for 3 Male Adult Actors and 1 Actress/Model.

Roles:

Late 20's to Mid 30's Well Dressed Business Type Male

Early 40's to Early 50's Well Dressed Father

Early 20's Well Dressed Clean Cut Son

Mid-Late 20's - Early 30's Petite Blonde Model for Sunglasses Commercial

For all interested in the roles please send me Resume & Headshots. We will
review all submissions and contact you if we are interested.

Shooting dates will either be May 30th ro May 31st. Each actor will be
needed at different times in order to keep the shooting as organized as
possible.
--
Thank You,
Ryan Forte