[NEohioPAL] Fairfield - FREE Upcoming InsideCPH Events

Melissa Huber via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 26 07:29:26 PDT 2015

FINAL WEEK!  Cleveland playwright Eric Coble's razor-sharp satire Fairfield must end May 31.  Tickets for students are $15, and tickets for anyone under 35 are $25 - for more information, please go to clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

And with our FREE InsideCPH programs you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Pre-Show Conversations - Free for all ticketholders!
These fun and interactive 25-minute conversations happen right before the show in the Allen Theatre Complex. Pull back the curtain early and connect with the world of the play in an engaging and relaxed setting, beginning 45 minutes before every performance.

TalkBacks - Free for all ticketholders after every performance of Fairfield!
Stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! TalkBacks offer the chance to interact with your fellow audience members and CPH Artistic Staff in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.