[NEohioPAL] Web Series Crew Call

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 27 19:17:08 PDT 2015

Looking for crew for my web series Pinheads. Looking for crew positions such as camera, audio, script supervisors, on set photographers, PAsDo you need to be there for EVERY episode? No, I just need people for the weekends we're filming and you'll get credit for the episodes you worked on.

Where will it be filmed: Northeast Ohio - Akron/Barberton area
When will it be filmed: This summer
Compensation: Unpaid, but you'll get credit
How will anyone ever see it? Once I've finished all 6 episodes, they're gonna appear on my Youtube page.

Contact me at adecourv at gmail.com
Tell me what jobs you can do, and I'll keep you posted on when we're filming.