[NEohioPAL] Special Hippie Jukebox Flashback show this Friday (5/29)

David -- Your Wine Guy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 27 13:42:07 PDT 2015

This Friday (5/29) at BAR 107 in Berea.  8-11 pm.  A special live show:
David Rosen's "Hippie Jukebox Flashback" featuring Jessica Petrone.  60s,
70s, 80s, classy show tunes, modern gems, like you've never heard them
before...

David Rosen has toured across the globe as a member of the Elvin Bishop Band
and with Peter Tork of the Monkees, and has shared the stage with stars such
as Boz Skaggs, Buddy Guy, Joan Jett, Taj Mahal, Robert Jr Lockwood, Greg
Kihn, Marty Balin and many others during his 30+ years of touring and
recording. His new guitar & piano solo show features his ridiculously fun
unique take on some great music as well as songs from his upcoming debut
album Ordinary Miracles <http://ordinarymiracles.com/TellMeMore.html>
[http://ordinarymiracles.com/TellMeMore.html] featuring drummer Joe Vitale
(The Eagles, CSN&Y, Joe Walsh).  This Friday also features the amazing voice
of Jessica Petrone.  BAR 107 <http://107berea.com/food-menu.html>  (107
Front Street in Berea 44017) features great food and drinks
[http://107berea.com/food-menu.html].  HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

David Rosen
Personal Wine Broker
Toll Free: 877-CAL-WINE (877-225-9463)
Cell Phone: 440-785-7239
---------------------------

>>> New Album Available Summer 2015:  <http://www.ordinarymiracles.com/>
ORDINARY MIRACLES

-- Visit Once A Day: [ <http://www.thehungersite.com/> www.GreaterGood.com]
and Make A Difference!

-- Need To Give A Gift?? Look no further than  <http://www.kiva.org/> KIVA!

-- Thank You INC MAGAZINE
<http://www.inc.com/magazine/20100701/theres-no-such-thing-as-a-wrong-number
.html> .
*** HUMBLE YOURSELF OR LIFE WILL DO IT FOR YOU ***
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." -- Oscar Wilde
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." -- John Lennon

"I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that...Then I
realized I was somebody." -- Lily Tomlin