[NEohioPAL] 200 Extras Needed for HUGE NewsChannel 5 Cavs Themed Commercial!

1031 Films via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 29 06:52:23 PDT 2015

ARE YOU ALL IN?
Do you love the city of Cleveland? Do you love your Cleveland Cavaliers? NewsChannel 5 is filming a super colossal promo to air during the NBA Finals to support the Cavs and the community and we want you to be in it. Join NewsChannel 5 anchors like Leon Bibb, Mark Johnson, Danita Harris, Chris Flanagan, Andy Baskin and others for this momentous promo.

 Whether you want to support the Cavs or you just want to be on every TV set in NE Ohio during the NBA finals we need about 200 people to come to this shoot to really let the Cavs and the city know "what it takes to be a champion."

 You must RSVP to this event via the link below to be included in the commercial. Free parking provided at the event (limited space)
All the info is provided at the link below. Due to the expected huge response we will not be able to answer individual inquiries. Please just RSVP and show up to be included in this commercial.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592799111003744/ Eric SwindermanCreative Services ProducerWEWS, NewsChannel 5