[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Theatre seeks Electric scooter or tandem bike for upcoming show

The Cassidy Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 29 12:24:54 PDT 2015

*The Cassidy Theatre is seeking an electric scooter or tandem bike to
borrow for their production of The Producers. *

*Production dates are June 12th – 28th 2015. *Bike would be needed for tech
starting June 6th.

There is no monetary compensation is available, but the theater will gladly
provide complimentary tickets to the production to the lender.

*Please note we need an ELECTRIC SCOOTER that can seat two people, or
tandem bike. We cannot accept a gas scooter due to building fire codes.

 If you have an electric scooter we may be able to use please contact
Properties mistress Sharon Joyce at sharon at cassidytheatre.com.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Cassidy Theatre Staff

6200 Pearl Rd.

Parma Heights, OH 44130

440-824-4600