[NEohioPAL] West Side Vocal Academy in Akron Accepting New Students

Susan Wallin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 29 15:17:30 PDT 2015

West Side Vocal Academy in Akron is now accepting new students!

Susan Wallin and Ron Hazelett, our instructors, will help you achieve your singing goals!

Do you want to pursue a degree in Musical Theatre, Vocal Performance, Mus Ed, Music Therapy and more?
Interested in landing that dream role?

This year alone, our students, most with talent based scholarships, were accepted into the following colleges: Baldwin Wallace, Cap 21,
 Capital, Eastman School of Music, Kent State, Ohio State, Western Michigan, Wright State, Otterbein, Miami University to name a few.
In previous years, AMDA, Berkley, Boston Conservatory, CCM, NYU, Michigan, Pointe Park, Oberlin, Northwestern, UNC.

Learn Great technique! Great audition repertoire! Great coaching! Knowledge is power! Technique and being prepared = Success!

Since joining NATS, (National Assoc. of Teachers of Singing), in 2010 and sending students to this State Wide competition,
Susan Wallin has had winners EVERY YEAR!
Brandon Kline, a student of Ron Hazelett, started performing at Disney right after graduation!

Check out our website!
westsidevocalacademy.com
330-864-0660