[NEohioPAL] TRACE A Doctor Who Fan Film Webseries Episode 2 now online!

Johnny via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 30 18:27:49 PDT 2015

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you to check out Episode 2 of our Webseries, the talented cast and crew made this a reality. Http://bit.ly/traceep24k

Hope you enjoy it!

Sent via iPad Air

Johnny Wu
O: 216.539.4634

Video Production Branding
www.mdifilm.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm
2013 MBE Award Recipient
International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for Outstanding Achievements in Editing

Co-Producer - 2015 One World Day
The Official Event of the Cleveland Cultural Gardens

Co-Founder / Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Sampson / Carnegie
Serious Brand Strategies
www.Smarterthinking.com

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.clevelandindieclub.com

Past President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
“Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans”
OCA Image TV, 200 million views Worldwide
OCA AsiaTwon Voice Sunday, 7pm @ 88.7FM, 9000 listeners monthly
www.ocagc.org

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
International Karate Hall of Fame
World Head of Family Sokeship Council