[NEohioPAL] $30 Head Shots!

Fenna Blue via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 31 19:44:16 PDT 2015

It's that time again...for $30 head shots!

$30 head shots is a special I run for the NEOhio performing arts
community.  All ages are welcome.  You'll get 10-20 images on a cd with a
copyright release to use as you want.  Please check out my work here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shortgirl/sets/72157643730225194

Head shots are available in Akron, only.  I live in Highland Square, not
far from downtown.  All sessions are booked by the hour.  I have a lot of
availability.  I'd love to see some old faces (maybe some who have grown up
a bit) and I'd love to see new members of the community!

Let's make some awesome photos!

-Fenna Blue
(fennarama at gmail.com)