[NEohioPAL] VOICE LESSONS

Sharon Shaffer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 2 08:52:55 PDT 2015

HELLO SINGERS AND FUTURE SINGERS....
Have you been thinking about voice lessons?
STOP THINKING AND TAKEACTION!

Joining me in my very privatestudio in Beachwood.

YOU WILL LEARN:  acting and audition preparation - choosing the perfect repertoire for you, accessing your high notes, breath technique, reading music and etc...

I HAVE:·        30years of teaching, professional singing and acting experience In Musical Theater and Opera throughout the United States andEurope ·        Advanceddegrees: BM, and an MMA, Voice performance, vocal pedagogy

·        Mystudents are: singing in NYC, LA and all over the country, at all the bestcolleges and conservatories     YOU can:

*Improve your voice * Get that part * Sing that solo.

Whether you’re a teen or a retiree I can help you.

 Sharon Shaffer's

Studio of Voice

216-225-3439