[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL ZOMBIES!!

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 2 22:16:05 PDT 2015

CALLING ALL ZOMBIES!
The International Horror Hotel Film Festival & Convention is coming up THIS WEEKEND, June 5th-7th, at The Clarion Inn in Hudson. With over 75 films screening from around the world, a convention, vendors, special guests, lectures/panel discussions, FX competitions, scream queen competition and networking parties, this is an event you don't want to miss!
We are offering an awesome deal for all you zombie walkers. Come made up in your best zombie makeup and attire, and get a FREE one-day pass. Yes, FREE. This is for one day only, but YOU pick the day - Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We are also casting at the event for 20 zombie extras for a large action scene in a superhero film, coming up later this month, so you get double the fun!
Find out more about the event at www.horrorhotel.net and facebook.com/HorrorHotelFilmFest. Questions can be directed to kristina at worldeonline.com.
Read more about the event on Midwest Movie Maker here: http://www.midwestmoviemaker.com/2015/06/horror-hotel-film-convention-cleveland.html