[NEohioPAL] Alice Cooper Tribute with Vanity Crash - Fri June 5 - 5 o'Clock Lounge Lakewood

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 3 04:56:04 PDT 2015

An enormous thanks to everyone who came out to see us at a packed Happy Dog
last month. You guys ROCK. So now we'll be back at our old haunt, the Five
o'Clock Lounge Friday, June 5.

We have a fun band joining us this night. Muscle of Love - an Alice Cooper
tribute band from Pittsburgh! The band is made up of bands we have gigged
with including Science Fiction Idols, Cosmosonics and the Dirty Charms. So
get your glad rags on for a night of scary rock with songs like I'm
Eighteen, School's Out, Hello Hooray and No More Mr. Nice Guy.

As always Vanity Crash will be tapping into that unique rock era of 70's
glam giving our spin on some Lou Reed, T-Rex, Mott the Hoople and David
Bowie. We've got a new song to share, Love is Moving Underground, that will
rock you and make your beer taste better. Be a young dude, carry the news
and join us. Show starts at 9:30pm. Good beer, drinks, friendly people and
the best entertainment in the world

Vanity Crash hits the stage at 9:30pm. Muscle of Love follows up at 10:30pm.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Rock N Roll
Junkie, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more.
Go here to order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "She's Not There" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/361114757415926/361119500748785/
================================
Friday, June 5, NO COVER
9:30pm - Vanity Crash
10:30pm - Muscle of Love (Alice Cooper Tribute)
Five o'Clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muscle-of-Love/334998119993683