[NEohioPAL] Pure Production Needs Your Support

P.U.R.E. Productions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 3 10:48:59 PDT 2015

We are asking for your help. PURE Productions need to raise at least
$5,000. With
family, friends, acquaintances, and supporters like you, we know we will
rise
beyond what we are asking. We vow to continue providing and bringing
awareness
to issues and topics that others are afraid to talk about. Help us continue
to donate
to organizations that help as a resource to individuals and families who
experience
these issues. We are depending on you. Please help us in our fight against
domestic violence.
Thank you in advance and God bless you all.

Click the link below to donate:
http://www.gofundme.com/pureproductions

PURE Productions