[NEohioPAL] Volunteers

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 3 21:16:47 PDT 2015

The International Horror Hotel Film Festival & Convention (www.horrorhotel.net) is coming up this weekend, June 5th-7th, at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson. We are seeking a couple more volunteers for the event. We are specifically seeking a camera operator to work 12-5 on Sunday. This is a great opportunity for film students. If you are interested in volunteering, either for this position or otherwise, please contact Kristina Michelle at kristina at worldeonline.com or 440-308-4595. Thank you.