[NEohioPAL] ANNIE (Lorain Palace Youth Theater (PYT)

Andrew Lipian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 4 07:02:44 PDT 2015

PALACE YOUTH THEATER

"The Palace is just a building, but with your children it becomes a living
Theater."

Dear Prospective Youth Theater Participant and Parents:

Hooray, it's SPRING!! Here at the Lorain Palace Theater, spring means it is
time for planning and registration for our summer Youth Theater Program.

We are pleased to announce our production will be *ANNIE*. This year our
students will all get great lessons in historical theater, learn how to
sing, dance, act, and work with a live pit orchestra.

The 2015 Palace Youth Theater activities begin with a *Mandatory Parents /
Student Meeting* on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 2:00 PM to discuss the
program, meet the staff, and learn how parental involvement is the key to
the success of the program. Auditions will be held the first two days of
camp. Students, ages 8 through 18, begin daily classes on Monday, June 22,
2015.

A six-week blending of Theater education, technology, and self-esteem
building experiences, concluded by the presentation of a full-scale, family
oriented musical Theater production on Friday, July 31, Saturday, August 1,
and Sunday, August 2 2015. The Palace Youth Theater Program offers a fun
and rewarding experience for all.

CLASSES RUN DAILY FROM 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (July 4th Off)

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - Participants should bring a lunch
on these days. We do sell large water bottles for $1.00 if they do not
bring their own beverage. We do have "Pizza Friday" where the students will
be able to purchase pizza, pop and candy at a reduced rate and candy. An
order form is sent home each Monday for pizza and is to be returned by
Wednesday.

*Tuesday - Classes are dismissed at 12:15 PM due to the Summer Fun Movie
Series.*

Students must be picked up by 12:30 PM unless they have permission to
attend the movie. Students staying for the movie should bring a lunch on
Tuesday as well. Cost for the movie is only $3.00 per person.

Tuition is $300.00 per student paid before June 11, 2015 and $350 after
June 12, 2015, and includes a DVD of the show, T-Shirt, and a cast party
the last night of the performance. (Not to mention the six weeks of
memories your child will walk away with and the opportunity to say "I
played the Palace on Broadway!") Expenses and budgeting are based on the
number of students enrolled in the program and therefore we cannot offer
refunds for any reason.
The program this year will be limited to 100 participants, who must be age
8 on or before June 8, 2015. High school seniors that are 18 may also
participate.

*Registration Package Download: 2015 LORAIN PALACE YOUTH THEATER
REGISTRATION
<http://lorainpalace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015-LORAIN-PALACE-YOUTH-THEATE-Rregistration-corected.pdf>
or
please go to www.lorainpalace.com <http://www.lorainpalace.com>*

The registration process begins with this letter and the registration form.
We also require a Student Waiver Form, t-shirt size and a 2×3 head shot
picture of your child. We DO NOT need any bigger size picture. Please
complete these forms and return them by June 11, 2015 at 3:00 PM. Please
make all checks payable to: Lorain Palace Theater. Visa and MasterCard are
also accepted.

NOTE: The Palace Theater box office is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM for your convenience of registering.

As enrollment is limited, we suggest you complete and submit your
application, FULL payment, forms and picture as soon as possible. We will
honor requests for registration on a first come, first served basis for any
openings available after June 11, 2015. Note: If enrollment is full before
your registration materials and payment are received, your money will be
refunded.

For additional information or questions please call Lorain Palace @ (440)
245-2323.

Thank you for your interest in the Palace Youth Theater this year. We are
looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Andrew Lipian, Production Director, Lorain Palace Theater

P.S. REMINDER: There will be a mandatory meeting of all parents on
Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 5:30 PM. at the Palace Theater. We expect at
least one parent to attend even if your student has been in PYT for several
years. Thank you!

WHAT TO INCLUDE WHEN SENDING IN YOUR PAYMENT:

1. Application
2. Payment ($300 before June 11th, $350 after June 12th)
3. T-shirt form
4. Summer Waiver
5. 2 x 3 head shot picture of your child
--
*Andrew Lipian*
Production Director

*Integrity* first, *service* before self, and *excellence* in all I do.
These are the words I live by.