[NEohioPAL] Science Fiction Thriller Short Film

rjk6403 . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 4 14:29:55 PDT 2015

Hello, a short film is being made in the Cleveland area. A short Science
Fiction Thriller.

Currently the production is just looking for some actors for the production-

One female mid to late twenties, Red Hair, thin frame, if possible green
eyes.

Two me early thirties to play as bodyguards.

One male early twenties to play a supporting character.

Please submit a Headshot and Resume if you are interested.

Serious inquires only please.

Production states mid June and ends late June.

If you have any other questions regarding the story, scripts, backstory of
characters, and plot feel free to email me! Thank you for reading and I
look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Ryan Koppelman