[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House seeks part-time Front of House Coordinator
Merlin DeTardo via NEohioPAL
neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 4 17:12:25 PDT 2015
Cleveland Play House seeks candidates for a part-time Front of House Coordinator (8-20 hours/week), to deliver unparalleled services to our audiences.
* Providing patrons with the highest level of customer service in person and over the phone.
* Answering questions and resolve order issues.
* Being proficient in CPH subscription policies and CPH lobby/front-of-house directives.
* Knowing the performance and special event calendar.
* Providing timely and accurate responses to various customer inquiries.
* Representing CPH as our main contact in the lobby at performances.
* Operating/maintaining lobby equipment used by CPH, including the brochure rack.
* Addressing the ushers at House Manager meetings.
* Completing an Audience Services show report after each performance.
* Processing ticket orders with speed and efficiency during phone room hours and on other days as needed.
* Processing cash, checks and credit cards sales during phone room hours, and generate reports on the same.
* Preparing computer reports and mailings; performing data entry and filing.
* Providing feedback on current policies and procedures, and finding innovative solutions to benefit the customer and CPH.
Candidates should possess:
* Ability to think and act quickly to ensure a positive audience experience at every show.
* Ability to work with all levels of employees and volunteers and with representatives of other organizations.
* Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication (by phone and in person).
* Readiness to act as part of a team to accomplish various ticketing and mailing deadlines.
* Efficient data-entry abilities, which will be used in Microsoft applications and in the Paciolan ticketing system (Paciolan training will be provided).
* Scheduling flexibility.
* Attention to detail (a must) along with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Accurate calculator and basic math skills.
* Talent for researching and investigating the resolution of patron concerns.
* Confident personality, judicious in the exercise of discretion, with a calm demeanor and a sense of humor.
Schedules will include working performances at night and on weekends, primarily Sunday-Monday but with additional times as needed. This non-exempt position reports to the Audience Services Manager and begins in July. Compensation is $10.00/hour.
Qualified applicants should submit a compelling cover letter and resume to jobs at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:jobs at clevelandplayhouse.com> no later than 5:30 p.m. on Monday, June 15, 2015. Please reference the job title in the subject field of your email. No phone calls, please.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44114
mdetardo at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:mdetardo at clevelandplayhouse.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NEohioPAL