[NEohioPAL] Looking for rural a rural gas-station and a truck to complete filming for Night of the Living Dead: Rebirth!

William Conners via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 7 15:46:40 PDT 2015

"Night of the Living Dead: Rebirth" began shooting in the fall of last year and is now about 90% of the way completed. In order to finish the film, we will need to secure one very important location (a rural gas-station) and a pivotal prop (an old pickup truck). The gas-station can be wrapped in one to two days/nights and will see very little action. The truck, however, can ideally be scrapped following the production. This is because, if we get exactly what we want here, we will be able to blow the vehicle up. If anyone has ANY leads on either the venue or the vehicle, please feel free to e-mail me directly at thescreamqueer at gmail.com!

More information on our film can be found at https://www.facebook.com/NightoftheLivingDead2015?fref=ts

Thank you so much,

William Roger Conners