[NEohioPAL] ALBA enrolling children's summer camps for ages 2-5

Jen Desberg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 8 11:03:06 PDT 2015

Ana Lobe´Ballet Academy (ALBA) is excited to present

camps for children ages 2-5. Camps will be held weekly, July 6- 24

New this year - Super Hero Camp for Boys, available all three weeks!

Time: 9:30-10:30    Ages: 2-5

Tuition: $60 per week or $165 / 3 weeks

Daisy’s Tea Party
Week 1: July 6 - July 9
Join our bear, Daisy for a week of Tea Party dancing fun. Bring your favorite teddy bear and join us as we learn the basics of ballet, hear stories, and work on crafts, ending with a Teddy Bear Tea Party for Daisy and of her new teddy bear and ballerina friends!

Under The Sea
Week 2: July 13 – July 16
   Dive in and explore life beneath the waves! Young dancers will experiment with the movement of fish, crabs, dolphins, mermaids and mermen. Dancing through the ocean and coming home with a sea craft make this a week you won’t soon forget!

Under The Big Top
Week 3: July 22 – July 25
   Get ready to run away with the circus! Little acrobats, strong men, and ballerinas will learn skills they need to be a star in the circus. Each day we’ll work on different circus skills like balancing, stretching, tumbling and more! Girls and boys will enjoy moving to music, and will love taking home a craft each day.

Super Hero Camp for Boys
   Weeks: 1-2-3

Time: 10:45-11:45                       Ages: 2-5

Calling all super heros in the making! Join us for a special boys only class focusing on all the skills your little man will need as he grows into his own type of super hero, including climbing, jumping, strength, flexibility, and agility. Each super hero will bring home a craft that will help them develop their own super hero personality!

For more information, please visit our website:   http://www.alballet.com/summer2015.html

Check us out on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/AnaLobeBalletAcademy?ref=hl

For specific questions or to register please call

440-526-ALBA(2522)

or email

lobe at ALBAllet.com

Ana Lobe´Ballet Academy is conveniently located at
2525 E. Royalton Rd
Broadview Hts, OH 44147