[NEohioPAL] Tremont Art Walk with Vanity Crash - Fri June 12 - Lincoln Park 8:45pm

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 10 06:32:24 PDT 2015

Come see Vanity Crash Friday, June 12 at the Tremont Art Walk. We will be
performing right after the The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival performance in
Lincoln Park. They will be performing The Life Of Timon Of Athens at 7:00pm.
We expect to hit the stage, or should I say truck, at 8:45pm. Yeah you gotta
check out our custom stage in the back of Jason Giaco box truck. ;-) Bring
your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy a beautiful no cost night of fun
under the stars.

Info about the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival play:
https://www.facebook.com/events/859666370771893/

We'll be rockin' SHAKER'S TAVERN Friday June 26. As always we will be
tapping into that unique rock era of 70's glam giving our spin on some Lou
Reed, T-Rex, Mott the Hoople and David Bowie. But we will be bringing down
the house with new stuff that will rock you and make your beer taste better.
Be a young dude, carry the news and join us. Show starts at 8pm. Good beer,
drinks, friendly people and the best entertainment in the world.

Our friends the lowlies will be joining us and carrying you away on a guided
discovery, a trip if you will, into their lyrical visions of sci-fi, horror
and slices of life. There are no poser antics or artificial contrivances in
their music. It’s a genuine potent elixir of sound distilled from the
bizarre communal mind pool of three band members. With strong instrumental
skill and solid vocals harmonies combined with extraordinary songwriting
talent these guys make every song stick in your head like gunk in a bong.
That’s rare as hell these days and mighty refreshing.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Rock N Roll
Junkie, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more.
Go here to order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "She's Not There" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

================================
Friday, June 12, 8:45pm, Lincoln Park, Tremont Art Walk
Friday, June 26, 8:00pm NO COVER
Shaker's Tavern (on Brookpark, just west of Broadview, behind Valero Gas)
2350 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, Ohio 44134
http://www.reverbnation.com/thelowlies
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash