[NEohioPAL] Looking for Male Performers Resembling Superheroes

Temenos Productions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 10 07:23:51 PDT 2015

Princess and Hero Visits-NE Ohio/Temenos Productions is looking for male
performers who resemble superheroes such as Captain America and Superman.
We are based out of Warren Ohio and most of our event locations are in
Trumbull and Mahoning Counties. We offer live characters for family
friendly events and birthday parties.

We are currently looking to offer Male heroes along with our Female Heroes.
Please send a resume and headshot to TemenosProductions at gmail.com. If you
have a costume of you own, please include a clear picture of you in the
costume.

We ask that you have reliable transportation, weekend availability, no
visible tattoos, and experience working with kids.

Thank you!

www.temenosproductions.com

--
Chelsea Vandergrift