[NEohioPAL] Something Truly Astonishing

TrueNorth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 10 11:57:25 PDT 2015

TrueNorth Cultural Arts hopes you will attend...

SOMETHING TRULY ASTONISHING...

TrueNorth's Annual Gala & Fundraiser

Something truly astonishing is happening at TrueNorth, and we invite you to witness the extraordinary event for yourself! Marvelous sights and wondrous sounds will be on display as we reveal our upcoming season and celebrate our 16th anniversary.

Ticket price includes dinner, cash bar, silent auction, live entertainment and an evening of carnival-style fun.

Admission to the spectacle is just $65/person.

Guaranteed to amaze and entertain!

June 20th, 6:30pm-10:00pm

For tickets or more info call (440) 949-5200 ext 221 or visit www.TrueNorthFundraiser.com<http://www.TrueNorthFundraiser.com>

Wagner's of Westlake / 30855 Center Ridge Rd / Westlake / 44145