[NEohioPAL] SALE - MICROPHONES & MORE

Roy Stuewe via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 11 13:49:06 PDT 2015

If you are involved with the sound system for your theater or house of worship, or for recording in either a studio or in the field, or with sound for video production, you will be interested in these items.
To start, I have available for sale a pair of Audio Technica model U873R microphones.  These are the handheld microphones that are part of their long time popular Unipoint line of microphones.  When purchased from the factory, these are equipped with elements featuring a hypercardioid pickup pattern (very directional).
But the pickup elements can easily be changed, and I also have available a pair of the model UE-C elements which provide a cardioid pickup pattern (still directional, but not as tight of a pattern), AND a pair of the model UE-O elements, which provide an omnidirectional pickup pattern (non directional).
In summation, available are the 2 microphones equipped with hypercardioid elements, 2 of the cardioid elements, and 2 of the omnidirectional elements.
With all of these items, you have a pair of microphones that can be hypercardioid, cardioid, or omnidirectional.  You are able to use these microphones with the pickup pattern best suited for your application.
All items are in LIKE NEW condition.
(It should be noted that the microphones require external phantom power.)  Please feel free to contact me and I will e-mail you more information concerning the microphones.
I am asking only $249.00 for the 2 microphones.I am asking just $199.00 for the 4 additional elements.I will sell all 6 items as a package for only $399.00.
I will accept payment by check from non profit organizations.  From all others I will only accept cash.
All items are current production items, so you could purchase just the microphones now, and purchase elements from any authorized A-T dealer at a later date.
A quick look online shows the price for 1 new microphone is $229.00 so you can see that my asking prices are a deal.
Again, contact me to receive more info via e-mail, and I thank you for your time in looking at this post.