[NEohioPAL] Seeking Cinematographer for Web Series

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 11 19:35:50 PDT 2015

Looking for a cinematographer for my web series Pinheads. I will admit that I am already working with one. However, he can't commit to every shoot date. The good news is this position won't require being on set EVERY day. Interested parties can hit me up atadecourv at gmail.com
A few more detailsPosition is unpaidPrimarily weekendsNortheast OH - Akron, Barberton, maybe Cleveland areasIMDB creditEpisodes will air online on my Youtube page.