[NEohioPAL] Zombies Needed for Superhero Film

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 11 22:04:05 PDT 2015

Numerous zombies will be needed for an action scene in a superhero film next weekend!
We are in need of about 20 zombies for our final scene, which shoots Saturday, June 20th at night, but we will be meeting with interested actors/extras on Friday, June 19th at 6pm.
Action and non-action roles are available. Please note your experience, or no experience. Interested parties may contact kristina at worldeonline.com for details on Friday's meeting.
Participation in this short will secure a paid role in the future feature production, as the film currently has investment and distribution interest, based upon the quality and success of the short. This shoot is volunteer and non-union.

Make-up will be done, but wardrobe will not be provided. If you have old, dirty and/or torn clothes, plan on wearing them!