[NEohioPAL] Fwd: TIMON hits the ArtWalk, Shaker Hts and South Euclid

Brian Pedaci via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 12 07:29:20 PDT 2015

        THE LIFE OF TIMON OF ATHENS Hits the Tremont ArtWalk tonight -
Friday June 12 at 7pm If the rain holds out, we'll be in Lincoln Park,
otherwise you can find us in Pilgrim UCC Church

Immediately following the performance, stick around for another
70's-influenced act, glam-rock band VANITY CRASH
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=2791aa81c3&e=f04371dfb0>
.

*Saturday, June 13* you can find us at the Shaker Community Colonnade at
the corner of Lee Rd and Van Aken Blvd
*Sunday, June 14* we'll be on the beautiful campus of Notre Dame College in
South Euclid
Tour continues through June 28th.
For full schedule and more information, click here
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=693670f912&e=f04371dfb0>
.

        *CSF on WCPN and WCLV*
Recently, artists involved with TIMON OF ATHENS took to the airwaves to
discuss the play.
Listen to them here:
WCPN
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=9855b27a31&e=f04371dfb0>
- Director David Hansen and Operations Director/Actor Brian Pedaci join Dan
Polletta - includes a brief but funny scene
WCLV
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=09302205f5&e=f04371dfb0>
- David Hansen and lead actor Luke Brett talk to Mark Satola              *JOIN
THE BARD CORPS!*

CSF needs help at performances with distributing programs and manning the
merchandise table.  It just means coming a little early and/or staying a
little later than you might normally when seeing a performance.
If you can lend a hand, drop us a line
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=08776ed140&e=f04371dfb0>.