[NEohioPAL] SUMMER THEATRE SHOW YOU WONT WANT TO MISS

LAKESHORE DREAMDANCE SCHOOL via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 13 11:18:13 PDT 2015

YOUR DATE NIGHT OUT AWAITS YOU......

 Tickets for our June 18th, Evening of Elegance  show at Le Fountain Bleau in Avon Lake are still available. Please call 440-371-8282 to buy your tickets. Tickets must be purchased prior to the show. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a night out with your significant other or enjoy a family night out on a hot summer night!!!

                  Schedule is as follows:

                  Act I  The Wonderful World of Harry Potter - 6:15 p.m.

Act II - Blue Suede Shoes - 6:30 p.m.

 Intermission

Dinner - 7:15 p.m.

Act III - An Evening of Elegance 7:45 p.m.

This is going to be a lovely evening of professional dance, live music & delicious food. Featuring Lakeshore Ballet Theatre, professional dancers from Verb Ballet,  Musicians from Murphy's Performing Arts Project & more.  Tickets $15 for students & $38 (for dinner &shows)