[NEohioPAL] PIANIST NEEDED Cleveland Area

Anthony Silvano Covatta via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 15 06:05:55 PDT 2015

Looking for a pianist to play a couple festival gigs this summer with local
musician. I play acoustic guitar and sing. Looking to form a 2 piece band
with whomever can take on this job. We'll play some covers and some
originals, would like to rehearse at least twice a week. I do get regular
bookings and I am willing to split the pay with whomever joins me. PREFER
someone who can read music as I'd like to be able to just hand you a song
and sing it as well as someone comfortable with freestyle jamming to make
more music. Potential to record some of the music we make too. Please
contact ASAP if interested ask for Anthony, Thanks much!

ASCOVATTA.AC at gmail.com