[NEohioPAL] Talent Needed for two videos

casting casting via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 18 07:28:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am contacting you from Think Media Studios and we need to pull some
talent options for our client, NRP Group. There are two shoots, one in
Pennsylvania and one in Cleveland. Please see the below details and let me
know if you are able to post this.

*The Project: *We are producing a series of lifestyle videos for a company
that owns market rate apartment complexes. The video follows a day in the
life of an individual that lives at one of these apartment complexes. They
wake up in the morning, drink some coffee, work out a bit, swim in a
beautiful pool, take a trip to the grocery store and the day concludes by
hosting a few friends for a dinner party.

*Usage: *These videos will be shown on the website of the apartment complex
and on-site as a leasing tool.

*7/8 - Beachwood*

*Resident:*
One Attractive, Professional female. 25-35 years old. No preference on race
or hair color.
*Talent will be needed for full day.*
*The available rate is $225 + agency fee.*

*Dinner Party Guests: *
One female, 25-35 years old. No preference on race or hair color.
Two males, 25-35 years old. No preference on race or hair color.
Talent will be needed for 4-6 hours in the evening.
*The available rate is $100 + agency fee.*

*7/29 - Wexford*

*Residents: *
One Attractive, Professional female. 25-35 years old.  No preference on
race or hair color.
One Attractive, professional looking male. 25-35 years old.  No preference
on race or hair color.
No preference on race or hair color.
*Talent will be needed for full day.*
*The available rate is $225 + agency fee.*

*Dinner party Guest: *
One female, 25-35 years old. No preference on race or hair color.
One male, 25-35 years old. No preference on race or hair color.
Talent will be needed for 4-6 hours in the evening.
*The available rate is $100 + agency fee.*

*Thank you,*
*Marietta Guliano*