[NEohioPAL] How NOT to be a Filmmaker

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 21 18:08:47 PDT 2015

If you have been fortunate (or unfortunate depending on your point of view) to work with Prelude2Cinema over the years, please join our Alumni group and express yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prelude2cinemaalumni

Comments and experiences may be part of our new book “How NOT to be a Filmmaker.”

While we are open to HONEST comments, please “own” whatever you say. No anonymous comments or post will be accepted. The forthcoming book is built around our experiences in making movies and staying in Cleveland.

UPCOMING EVENTS FEATURING PRELUDE2CINEMA

GET HAPPY WITH US JUNE 25TH

Prelude2Cinema pitched “Bring Crime 2 Cleaveland” at Accelerate 2015 February 25th, 2015. Here is a video from the event that opens with Peter Lawson Jones, who joined Alex P. Michaels in our pitch for a crime web series.

https://youtu.be/oSNmnYxYHZs

To see how things have progressed, join us at the Happy Dog June 25th from 7:30pm to 9pm.

The Happy Dog in the Detroit Shoreway location is at 5801 Detroit Ave in Cleveland, OH

OPEN HOUSE AT LAUNCHHOUSE

LaunchHouse, a business incubator in Shaker Heights is holding an Open House to the community. Since Prelude2Cinema has an office there, feel free to drop by. We are looking for people to join our future crusade on creating a Cinema Industry in Northeast, Ohio.

https://www.facebook.com/events/914362881941018/

June 30th, feel free to drop by Office 5A at Shaker LaunchHouse.

Remember the Facebook group is for those who have worked with us. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prelude2cinemaalumni

Sincerely,

Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com