[NEohioPAL] Youth Production at Western Reserve Playhouse

Marie Dusini via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 23 08:47:58 PDT 2015

  WESTERN RESERVE PLAYHOUSEINVITES YOU TOKIDS NIGHT OUT!COME AND ENJOY THE CLASS OF 2015 PERFORMING FAIRYTALE COURTROOM and OFMICE AND MOZARTby Dana Proulx and Jill and MichaelGallinaUnder the direction of Kelly ElliottClarkFriday and Saturday, June 26thand 27th at 7:30 p.m.All tickets are $7.00  Call330-523-6580 to reserve your ticketBring yourchildren, grandchildren and yes even the neighbor’s children and join us for anevening for the entire family! As the finale of our Youth Theatre Classes, afull evening for children of all ages will be presented by our talentedyouth.  A production full of laughter,songs and entertainment assures that this will be a night to be remembered!This wonderful evening of interaction with the actors willspark your childrenintpo a love of theatre.  Come and joinus!!                                                                                  3326 EverettRoad at the corner of Revere and Everett Rds at the Bath/Richfield Township linein Summit County