[NEohioPAL] Spotlight on Spotlights

Annette Phelps via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 22 19:40:09 PDT 2015

  You are cordially invited to join us on

Saturday, June 27, 2015
Noon to 4:00 PM
for our First Annual
"Spotlight on Spotlights" Event

at the Broadview Heights Spotlights Community Theater
 9543 Broadview Road, Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
 (behind the Police Department)

This will be an afternoon of fun and learning with a special one-time-only Cabaret by
 our talented cast of "13".  Find out more about our hidden gem! Some of the fun activities planned for the day include.....
   - Help choose our 2016 season! Bring $5 and suggest a show or drop 25 cents in to vote for one that has already been suggested
   - Sing along to your favorite songs with Deborah "Ingy" Ingersoll
   - Check out our talented cast of "13" in a short cabaret performance (1:00pm and 3:00pm)
   - Learn how you can be involved at the Spotlights Theater
   - Play dress-up with our costumes and share with friends on Instagram and Facebook
   - Enjoy some great food with great company!
To RSVP, send an email to membership at broadview-heights-spotlights.org We can't wait to see you there!