[NEohioPAL] Kids Nite Out Revision

Walter Kaminski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 23 10:32:41 PDT 2015

WESTERN RESERVE PLAYHOUSE
INVITES YOU TO
KIDS NIGHT OUT!
COME AND ENJOY THE CLASS OF 2015
PERFORMING
FAIRYTALE COURTROOM
AND
OF MICE AND MOZART
by Dana Proulx and Jill and Michael Gallina
Under the direction of Kelly Elliott Clark
Bring your children, grandchildren and yes even the neighbor’s children
and join us for an evening for the entire family!
As the finale of our Youth Theatre Classes, a full evening for children
of all ages will be presented by our talented youth.
A production full of laughter, songs and entertainment assures
that this will be a night to be remembered!

This wonderful evening of interaction with the actors will spark your children into a love of theatre.
Come and join us!
Friday and Saturday,
June 26th and 27th
at 7:30 p.m.
All tickets are $7.00
Call 330-523-6580 to reserve your ticket
  3326 Everett Road at the corner of Revere and Everett Rds
at the Bath/Richfield Township line in Summit County