[NEohioPAL] THIS WEEKEND ONLY - Theater Ninjas TINGLETANGLE returns!

Ryan Lucas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 23 21:32:31 PDT 2015

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
Tickets $10 - $15

TingleTangle
June 25 - 27
Maria Neil Art Project in Waterloo
15813 Waterloo Road Cleveland, OH 44110 (Behind Star Pop)

Thursday & Friday @ 8pm
Saturday (partial performances from the full production during Waterloo Arts Fest) @ 2pm & 5pm

Get your tickets soon - this show runs only ONE weekend!

TICKETS:  https://theaterninjas.tixato.com/

General Admission: $15.     Ages 18-25/Over 65: $10

Saturday: Free (partial performances from the full production during Waterloo Arts Fest) Group discounts available for 10 or more

TingleTangle is an evening of personal storytelling, gender-bending songs and no-punches- pulled conversations about sexuality, gender, oppression, hate speech and compassion's transgressive power. This cabaret-inspired performance responds to a conflicted, changing world, with love, empathy, humor and the desire to understand...not to mention some out- and-out desire! This provocative evening revels in the nuances of identity and how we all use performance to communicate our truest selves to the world.

TingleTangle

conceived by Ray Caspio
directed by Jeremy Paul
original composition & arrangements by Eric M. C. Gonzalez

starring Ray Caspio, Ryan Lucas & Amy Schwabauer stage manager Franny Gallagher

original costume design Kevenn T. Smith

Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore. We’re always experimenting; always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.

 Theater Ninjas
(440) 213-4122

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!