[NEohioPAL] EXTRAS NEEDED TOMORROW! 6/27/15 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm

King Movie - 2015 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 26 07:37:17 PDT 2015

EXTRAS NEEDED:
Who: KING - 2015 Movie, filmed all in Cleveland OH
Where: MLK High School - 1651 E 71st St, Cleveland, OH 44103
When: June 27th, 2015 at 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
What: Extras of all ages needed for filming a graduation scene. We need
extras as the friends, family, extend family, teachers, and anyone else you
could envision attending a graduation ceremony. This is the climax of the
story, where our main character delivers his graduation speech, finally
taking a stand against gang violence. Please feel free to dress however YOU
would if you were attending any other graduation. This graduation scene is
NOT a black tie event, people will come dressed in everything from a jacket
and tie to t-shirt and shorts. And the director WANTS that kind of eclectic
mix. BRING ANYONE! WE ARE HOPING FOR 300 EXTRAS!All non-paid/non-union. But
all will get movie credit!
HIGH SCHOOL AGE EXTRAS: If you wish to be in the graduating class of 2018,
GUYS, please come in shirt and tie, GIRLS in a nice graduation-like dress.
Details: IF you plan on being an extra, please plan on arriving NO LATER
THAN 12:30 PM to fill out paperwork etc. We will begin filming around 1:30,
please expect directions when you arrive on set.
CONTACT: kingmoviecleveland at gmail.com with ANY questions!
Thanks!

--
*Steve Machovec*