[NEohioPAL] Looking for Black Fathers Raising kids Solo

Mary Weems via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 26 11:40:15 PDT 2015

Looking for Black Fathers Raising Kids as Single parents
I want to write a play about Black fathers in the U.S. raising their children alone. We don't hear enough in 'any' form of media about Black men who are single parents. The focus is always on single mothers. If you're a single Black man currently raising your kids, and would like to contribute your story to this project, I'd love to hear from you. Contact Mary Weems @ mweems45 at yahoo.com  Mary E. Weems Ph.D. Author, of Blackeyed: Plays and Monologueshttp://tinyurl.com/p3o66eo