[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with Sharon Shaffer

Sharon Shaffer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 5 10:25:30 PDT 2015

STUDY VOICE WITH

SHARONSHAFFER

Hello All,

Have you beenthinking about taking voice lessons?

Consider joining mein my private voice studio in Shaker Heights.

I specialize inaudition prep, repertoire choice, breath technique and music reading.

I have a master’sdegree in vocal performance and vocal pedagogy, and have been teaching for 30years. My students have gone on to major in voice and music theater at majorcolleges and conservatories, are singing on Broadway and in LA, and locally areperforming with the Cleveland Orchestra Chorus, Cleveland Opera, Opera Circle,the Beck Center, CPT, Dobama, Pickwick and Frolic and more…

No matter what yourage you can improve your voice and musicianship

I look forward tohearing from you.

Sharon Shaffer216-225-3439