[NEohioPAL] Massage, Reflexology, Acupuncture and Counseling

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 30 06:34:06 PDT 2015

CFIT is now accepting new clients and I've arranged a deal for my fellow
listmembers.

Have you been looking for a drug-free way to manage your pain and get
back to healthy living?  Do you want compassionate counseling and care?
Do you just need a good massage?  Do you want to try acupuncture at an
affordable price. Would you like to just sit back in a super comfy chair
and experience a reflexology treatment? Would you like comprehensive
Naturopathic nutrition consultation?

The Center for Integrated Therapies is a non-profit treatment center
providing complementary/alternative therapies for people with chronic
diseases and persons seeking to maintain a high level of wellness.

Why We're Unique

The Center for Integrated Therapies (CFIT) is a health care facility,
not a spa.  Most of our therapies are designed to work together with any
medical treatment provided by your primary care physician.  And because
our therapies are provided under the direction of a physician, they may
be covered by your insurance.

We keep communication open between CFIT and our clients' primary care
physicians so that both the physician and the center are always aware of
the clients' condition(s) and can adjust and adapt treatments in order
to provide the best care.

The overall purpose of our therapies is to strengthen the body's own
natural healing abilities in order to combat illness and pain while
helping our clients live longer lives with the best quality of life
possible.

We offer Acupuncture, Massage, Reflexology, and Counseling by licensed
and certified therapists supervised by Harry Simmons, MD, PhD.  Call to
check for your insurance coverage.

Tuesday and Thursday  10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Every other Wednesday  10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Evening and Saturday Hours by Appointment
Home visits are made by appointment only and are conditional

The Center for Integrated Therapies
11002 Detroit Ave
Cleveland Ohio 44102

Call CFIT at (216) 227-8668 today!
E-Mail:  cfitonline at sbcglobal.net    or    marydavis at usa.net

Now here's the NeohioPal Deal:

If your treatments are covered by insurance you'll receive a massage
tool or other self care bonus as a welcome gift.

If you're paying with cash, check or mastercard/visa, you'll receive a
$5 discount on your first visit and a coupon for $5 off your next visit.