[NEohioPAL] Looking for late angel/early VC investors for internet startup

Conrad G T Yoder via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 1 19:00:13 PDT 2015

My business partner and I (both Stanford grads) are working on an online payment system for individual pieces of content, initially focusing on periodicals and newspapers.  We’re starting to talk to publishers about signing on.  We have already received a round of funding from angel investors, and are looking for additional funding to be able to take things to the next level.  If you would like to hear more and see a demo, please feel free to email or call me: conrad at yoders dot org, 740-502-1745.

-Conrad